Your student ID is great for getting you into the library for a late-night study sesh, or into the dining hall for some quality mealtime with friends. But did you know that the value of your student ID extends beyond campus? It could help you save big in every department, from tech to travel. Check out our list of student discounts to see how you could start saving money today.
- Get 15% off your order when you present a valid student ID at select J.Crew, J.Crew Factory, or J.Crew Mercantile retail stores (not online).
- Get 15% off online and in-store purchases.
- Get 15% off at select stores when you present a valid student ID.
- Get 15% off full-price, in-store purchases with a valid student ID.
- Get a Premium subscription plus Hulu and Showtime for only $0.99 for the first three months, then $4.99 for succeeding months.
- Students enrolled in U.S. college or university get a discounted monthly rate. Verification of student status through UNiDAYS.
- Get 50% off an annual subscription OR a per semester rate of $15 for 15 weeks.
- Get four free weeks plus discounted weekly rates for Basic, All-Access, or All-Access + Print subscriptions. Digital or home delivery options available.
- Save 10% off your Subway order when you show valid student ID.
- Save up to 10% off with a valid student ID.
- Save 20% on all food when you order in-store with a valid student ID.
- Save 10% when you present a valid student ID.
- Save 10% off your order when you present a valid student ID.
- Save 15% on fares, plus up to 50% on other items like clothes, food, and entertainment with a Student Advantage Card.
- Save 20% on fares and more with a Student Advantage card.
- Passengers 26 and younger can buy a Youth Pass and save on tickets.
- Get 30% off guides and PDF ebooks with an International Student Identity Card.
Decor & Home Goods
- Enjoy 15% off your order when you present a valid student ID or use a .edu email address at checkout.
- Teachers, faculty, and students can get a 15% discount on most West Elm purchases.
- Furniture rental for students starts as low as $99 per month.
- Students and teachers can become “Club O” members for free and get free shipping on all orders, plus exclusive discounts.
- Education pricing is available for students, including up to $200 off a new Mac.
- Students get free 2-day shipping for six months, plus discounted Prime.
- Discounts are available for wireless phones and services by registering your school’s email on the AT&T website.
- Save 10% on Microsoft products and Office 365 for free.
- Get 10% off T-Mobile monthly rates, exclusive discounts on devices, and waived activation fees.
- Save up to 25% on insurance with good grades until you’re 26.
- Save up to 15% on select coverages if you’re a full-time student with a B average or above.
- A Good Student discount is available for drivers 16 to 24 who have a minimum B average.
- A Good Student discount offers 25% off insurance for students up to age 25.
- Save 30% on documents and 20% on shipping services when you present a valid student ID at checkout.
- Get $10 or 10% off when you present a valid student ID.
Unexpected student discounts are the best! They keep more money where it counts—in your pocket. Keep saving and when you’re ready, ApartmentSearch can help you make the off-campus move you’ve been waiting for. We’ll match you with the right apartment for your budget. Don’t forget to mention ApartmentSearch on your rental application and on your guest card for a $200 reward!
And, if you’re looking to furnish that apartment on the same budget, remember CORT’s student furniture rental packages start as low as $99/month.