Big D. D-Town. Metroplex. Believe it or not, there’s much more to Dallas than cowboy hats and rodeos! Downtown Dallas is home to famous art museums, performing arts centers, world-famous restaurants, and some truly incredible apartments. Learn all about the best apartments in downtown Dallas, and you’ll quickly see: Big D is the place to be!
- One Dallas Center: If you’re looking for a quintessential downtown Dallas living experience, these luxury high-rise apartments deserve a look. This building has a resort style pool (complete with cabanas), a massive fitness center, private massage rooms, and a “Sky Lounge” with sweeping Dallas views. All units have either granite or quartz countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, as well as hardwood floors. One Dallas Center offers studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom units.
- LTV Tower: Can you say luxury? Luxury is the lifestyle at LTV Tower. This setting is ideal for a classy, urban lifestyle. It puts you at the center of everything. Spectacular views of downtown Dallas pair nicely with top-notch amenities. Each apartment features granite countertops, soundproof theater walls, acacia wood floors, stainless steel appliances, walk-in closets, and more. Did we mention the infinity-style cocktail pool?
- Third Rail Lofts: These gorgeous lofts offer views of the city like you’ve never seen before. Klyde Warren Park is just a quick walk away. Shop fresh produce at the Farmers Market or get your art on in the Dallas Arts District. Food, sports, entertainment—all within minutes!
- Mosaic Dallas: Mosaic Dallas offers studios, one-bedrooms, two-bedrooms, lofts, penthouses, and townhomes, so you’ve got a few options to choose from! These high-rise apartments offer gorgeous views of downtown Dallas and a variety of luxury amenities, from oversized closets to balconies and indoor solariums. The complex has a rooftop pool, IMAX projection screens, and a game room—to name a few perks.
- Camden Farmers Market: Located next to the Dallas Farmers Market, this apartment complex is minutes away from some of the best nightlife and dining Dallas offers – although, with three resort-style pools, a movie theater, a fitness center, and a gaming lounge, you might not want to leave! The 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom units feature hardwood floors, private balconies, gourmet kitchens, and high ceilings.
- The Mayflower Apartments: The one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments of The Mayflower are utterly chic. Each unit has Acacia hardwood flooring, stainless steel appliances, massive floor to ceiling windows, and incredible downtown Dallas views. The complex itself is nestled in the heart of Dallas nightlife and is complete with rooftop pool, on-site nail salon, and modern fitness center.
- 1900 Elm Apartments: These apartments stand out from their high-rise, luxury neighbors because of their history. The units have been designed around the architecture and elements of the building, which was built in the early 1900s. Each unit has its own distinct characteristics, from Art Deco crown molding to arched windows. This charming building features a coffee bar, a fitness center, and a game room.
- 400 North Ervay: In 400 North Ervay luxury apartments, historic elegance meets world-class amenities. With the Dallas Arts District and Main Street nearby, work and play intermingle here with ease. Commuting anywhere from your apartment becomes a breeze. Enjoy great views of downtown Dallas from the rooftop terrace, plenty of space provided by vaulted ceilings, and a fitness center for exercise.
- The Statler Residencies: You’ll be living the quintessential Downtown Dallas lifestyle in one of the apartments at the Statler Residencies. Amenities include residential room service and a resort rooftop swimming pool with private cabanas. Privacy, style, serenity. That’s exactly what you’ll get when you rent at The Statler Residencies.
- The Christopher: These luxury apartments are part of the new urban dynamic of downtown Dallas. Choose from expertly-crafted studio, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments for stunning city views and luxury finishes. Live within walking distance of Victory Park, Uptown, and Klyde Warren Park. Amenities include a resort-style swimming pool, a state-of-the-art fitness facility with spin bikes and flex studio, a private bar, dining room/conference areas, and a firepit lounge.
Learn more about the best apartments in downtown Dallas on ApartmentSearch! List ApartmentSearch.com as the way you found your apartment on your rental application, and you’ll get a $100 Visa Gift Card for whatever you need and $100 CORT Bucks to buy or rent furniture. What are you waiting for? D-Town is calling your name! Check out these Dallas moving tips to help get you started.